A program to support and fund research that focuses on community affairs by studying, describing, and providing solutions to social problems in the public and private sectors.
1. Put into effect the community responsibilities of Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University.
2. Monitor, evaluate and address social phenomena in accordance with international research standards.
3. Contribute to the development of community institutions by adopting international best practices and adapting them to the culture and principles of society.
4. Build development theories that contribute to the optimal investment of society’s resources.
5. Enhance the research capabilities of faculty members at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University in the social field.
6. Evaluate developmental experiences in society and work to improve and develop them.
7. Develop new scientific tools to conduct trustworthy studies of the reality of society and measure the behavior of its members.
Twelve months from the date of issue of the contract.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The research proposal should not deviate from the specified areas of the program.
2. The research proposal or part of it should not have been supported by any party outside or inside the university.
3. The research proposal or part of it should not be derived from the researcher Master’s or doctoral thesis.
4. The number of the research team members should be justified and should preferably not exceed three including the primary researcher, and the mission of each member should be clarified.
5. The research team should acknowledge the Deanship’s support in all researches produced by the project as follows:
“This project was supported by the Deanship of Scientific Research at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University under the research project #...................”
The research proposal is submitted according to the scientific research system via the following link: