Most Cited Research ِAward :
This award is aimed at recognizing the “most cited research article” published by PSAU faculty and staff within a given period.
- The rules and guidelines outlined in this document apply to all faculty members and researchers of Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University.
- To qualify for this award, applicants must be staff of the Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University (PSAU), and the applicant(s) must have been mentioned the PSAU as a primary (first) affiliation in all the publications under consideration.
- The awards presented in this document do not disqualify its winners from consideration for other awards administered via the DSR.
- The choice of research indexing repositories to use for the award (notably, the WoS stipulated in this document) remains the sole discretion of the DSR Council.
- A researcher may simultaneously apply for the awards with one or more publications emanating from a supported research project.
- The rules and guidelines adopted for all or any of the awards may be revised every two years or as determined by the DSR Council (if needed).
Execution Guidelines :
- Three awards will be granted worth of Fifteen Thousand Saudi Riyal (15,000 SR), and it will be given during each annual University Research Excellence award ceremony.
- All citation counts (and any related data) will be based on data hosted on Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science (WoS).
- “Average Citations per Year” will be used to determine the winning articles.
- The author of one of the three wining articles, at least, must be a faculty of Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University. Furthermore, half of the total authorship of the winning article (as published) must be affiliated with PSAU and the corresponding author from PSAU.
- For the purpose of this award, citation counts will start from the date of publication of the article until the end of the application sorting stage that will herald the annual University Research Excellence award ceremony (or as may be determined by the DSR council).