A program to support and fund research by Saudi faculty members who have recently obtained a Ph.D.
1. Encourage new faculty members to achieve their research goals and ideas.
2. Encourage research proposals initiated by new researchers based on their research interests.
3. Ensure the continuity of research work for newly appointed faculty members.
4. Provide a supportive and attractive research environment for faculty members.
5. Develop the competitive research capabilities of new faculty members through grants that are responsive to scientific developments.
6. Encourage new faculty members to get academic promotion early
Twelve months from the date of issue of the contract.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The faculty member should not have obtained a doctorate degree and been appointed as an assistant professor at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University for more than three years.
2. The research proposal or part of it should not have been supported by any party outside or inside the university.
3. The research proposal or part of it should not be derived from the research project of the Master's or doctoral thesis.
4. The number of the research team members should be justified and preferably not more than three, including the principal investigator.
5. The research team should acknowledge the Deanship’s support in all researches produced by the project as follows:
“This project was supported by the Deanship of Scientific Research at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University under the research project #...............................”
The research proposal is submitted according to the scientific research system via the following link: